Birthplace: New Haven
Currently residing: West Haven
Musical past and present in one rambling run-on sentence: I guess my life has always been a long quest for the formation of Chaser Eight. I have been playing music with Pat, lead guitarist, since I was 10 and Billy, bassist, since I was 18, so even though we have been in different projects doing different things it has now always felt like we were doing all of this just to end up in Chaser Eight.
1. Who are some of your favourite composers, musicians and bands from the past and present?
My favorite band is Pink Floyd, but I also love Stevie Nicks and everything she writes about and does. From the present I would have to say Lana Del Rey.
2. Is there a particular song or musical passage that never fails to move you emotionally?
Yes. “The Rain Song” by Led Zeppelin moves me every time. And “Sugarplum Fairy and Cavalier Pas de Deux” from The Nutcracker Suite by Tchaikovsky.
3. How would you describe your perfect day?
My perfect day involves beer, my friends, a fire, and my guitar.
4. What would your friends say they appreciate the most about you?
My loyalty. I’m fiercely loyal to those I love.
5. What is your most valued material possession?
My white Gibson SG. That’s my baby.
6. Who were you, or would you be nervous to meet?
Freddie Mercury. He’s my idol. I’ve based my whole life around him and his work.
7. If you could blink your eyes and be in a favourite place right now, where would that place be?
Bora Bora. I just want to go where I can see the bottom of the water.
8. Is there something you would like to do more of in the future?
I would love to play bigger stages like Mohegan Sun’s Wolf Den or Madison Square Garden. I was born for a big stage and I should be playing them all the time.
9. Where would you like to find yourself in ten years?
I would like to find myself as a full-time, working, successful musician. I would like to be married with kids and living the rock star lifestyle with rock star kids.