Name: Justin Barwick
Birthplace: San Mateo,Ca
Currently residing: San Mateo, Ca
Musical past and present in one rambling run-on sentence: Dy-verse Productions released Sweatpants n D-bo’s did a interview with college of san mateo newspapers, went on a tour, printed flyers, and business cards did promo around bay area then went to more of the west coast, send music to different radio stations, did an interview on KPOO, had my own show on KZSU, started a podcast, started making videos releases The Levey vol 2 along with executive producing K-rek No Roads can hold me, put showcases together went to a few open mic rocked sweet fingers foxes, octopus lounge did a college tour, promoted heavily, did more interview with Serena speaks, did more internet pr, did a couple blog interviews including indieminded and ninequestionsformusicians, updates on websites, recorded mix tapes, digital releases, working on an interactive cd
1. Who are some of your favourite composers, musicians and bands from the past and present?
3.Insane Clown Posse
2. Is there a particular song or musical passage that never fails to move you emotionally?
“No Luv for the work put, no thanks for help i give” K-rek
3. How would you describe your perfect day?
I would wake up late, then eat breakfast, and spend some time with my girl. Work on some of my music, get a little rest watch some tv, do a workout,more music and have a nice dinner with my girl, check my email and spend the rest of the time with my girl.
4. What would your friends say they appreciate the most about you?
My Positivity, that I’m always laughing and happy.
5. What is your most valued material possession? The CD’s that i released, any books that i was published in, and the frame that my girlfriend gave to me for the release of the albums.
6. Who were you, or would you be nervous to meet?
I think i would be nervous to meet the former President Bill Clinton.
7. If you could blink your eyes and be in a favourite place right now, where would that place be?
I think it would be in some tourist place in south america, where the beach is beautiful.
8. Is there something you would like to do more of in the future?
I would like to do more travel. Not only for fun, but for music business purposes like touring, radio, performing, selling music. I would also like to do more videos, and different visuals. I would also like to release more music.
9. Where would you like to find yourself in ten years?
I would like to have a stable career, I would like to have my own home or large studio apartment, with enough space to have the master bedroom and space for the studio to record major artists on Dy-verse Productions.