Name: Bob Cabo
Birthplace: Englewood, NJ
Currently residing: Howland, Ohio
Musical past and present in one rambling run-on sentence: I’ve done a fair job at getting nowhere fast, in spite of the fact that I’m better than many, but never as good as I hope to be, which may have something to do with my being reluctant to ever tell anybody that I’m in a band, which surprises the heck out of them when they find out because I’m something of an anti-hero, which is why I now thing I’ve rambled this run-on sentence quite long enough, thank you.
1. Who are some of your favourite composers, musicians and bands from the past and present?
Eric Clapton, Beatles, Peter Green, Savoy Brown, Mick Taylor, Colossuem, Norah Jones
2. Is there a particular song or musical passage that never fails to move you emotionally?
River of Tears by Eric Clapton
3. How would you describe your perfect day? Breakfast, go out for a while, lunch followed by a nap. Watch TV, dinner and more TV. sleep
4. What would your friends say they appreciate the most about you?
You’d have to ask them, but maybe that I’m usually a nice guy.
5. What is your most valued material possession?
A Martin Bellizza Nera
6. Who were you, or would you be nervous to meet? Clapton
7. If you could blink your eyes and be in a favourite place right now, where would that place be?
8. Is there something you would like to do more of in the future?
9. Where would you like to find yourself in ten years?
Back in Florida