Currently residing: Torontopeg
Musical past and present in one rambling run-on sentence: born playing piano still doing that but along the way learned to use a dehydrator too so there are now fruit leathers in my piano playing life,
1. Who are some of your favourite composers, musicians and bands from the past and present?
2. Is there a particular song or musical passage that never fails to move you emotionally?
the hungarian rhapsody #6 by liszt, i want you (she’s so heavy) beatles, the music in the fellini film 8 & ½ when the young boys pay the older woman to dance for them by the beach
3. How would you describe your perfect day?
opening the morning paper reading headline “stephen harper jailed with no parole for crimes against canadians”
4. What would your friends say they appreciate the most about you?
i remember their names
5. What is your most valued material possession?
my pagani zonda clinique roadster
6. Who were you, or would you be nervous to meet?
nervous to meet very evil people.
7. If you could blink your eyes and be in a favourite place right now, where would that place be?
8. Is there something you would like to do more of in the future?
9. Where would you like to find yourself in ten years?
je pence quebec