Name: Devin Rice
Birthplace: Vancouver, BC
Currently residing: Port Moody, BC
Musical past and present in one rambling run-on sentence:
Drumming hundreds of gigs with many talented musicians and songwriters.
Website or Social Network: facebook
1. Who are some of your favourite composers, musicians and bands from the past and present?
I think it all begins and ends with The Beatles for me. I’m a huge classic rock fan and am a sucker for just about any well-written pop song.
2. Is there a particular song or musical passage that never fails to move you emotionally?
3. How would you describe your perfect day?
Anything that involves the beautiful summer sun.
4. What would your friends say they appreciate the most about you?
5. What is your most valued material possession?
Maybe my car right now because I’d be hooped without it!
6. Who were you, or would you be nervous to meet?
Ronald McDonald when I was about 5.
7. If you could blink your eyes and be in a favourite place right now, where would that place be?
Galiano Island in the summertime.
8. Is there something you would like to do more of in the future?
Songwriting and just getting better as a musician.
9. Where would you like to find yourself in ten years?
Continuing to play music that moves me and, hopefully, creating some myself!